On the clarion call of AIRF, Mysore Divisaion, SWRMU held protests and Observed Black Day against the implementation of the Debroy Panel Report on 30.06.2015. AIRF has given a call to hold protests, dhranas and rallies against the Debroy Panel Report from 23.06.2015 to 30.06.2015. On 30th of June, around 1.3 Million Railway employees would observe Black Day against the Report:-
About The Author
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra advocated centenary shares for the share holders of N.Rly. Co-operative society
September 22, 2019
September 22, 2018
IN PICTURES – RELAY HUNGER STRIKE AGAINST ANTI WORKER POLICIES AND NPS BY AIRF AFFILIATES FROM 08TH MAY 2018 TO 10TH, MAY 2018.
May 9, 2018
July 24, 2019
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023
- Record Note of discussions held by AM(PU) in his Chamber with representatives of AI~F on 21.09.2023 on PNM/ AIRF Itemspertaining to PU Dte.
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2022-23.