Tags

New Delhi, dated 13.04.2015

S.No. PC-VI/349

No. PC-VI/2008/117/2/1

The GMs/CAO(R)
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(as per mailing list)

Sub: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees- Revised rates effective from 01.01.2015.
Please refer to this Ministry’s letter of even number dated 19.9.2014 (S.No.PC-Vl/346, RBE No. 1 02/2014) on the subject mentioned above. The President is pleased to decide that the Dearness Allowance payable to Railway employees shall be enhanced from the existing rate of I 07% to 113 % with effect from I st January, 2015.
2. The provisions contained in Paras 3, 4 & 5 of this Ministry’s letter of even number dated 09.09.2008 (S.No. PC-VI/3, RBE No. I 06/2008) shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these orders.
3. The additional installment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all railway employees. The arrears may be charged to the salary bill and no honorarium is payable for preparing separate bill for this purpose.
4. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.

PDF file has been reproduced underneath:-

Download Link Here

About the Author

Displaying 10 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. satish says:

Sir when the DA arrears will come, pls tell me…

2. shivam says:

Sir What Decision Taken On Grade APay 2400 and 2800
    Is It Merging????

3. RAFHEE SHAIK says:

Sir Namaste,
    In all Zonal railway starting to collect indents of various posts of Technical-Non-Technical(Graduate-Under Graduate)vacancies. I wish this year will come bulk of vacancies from RRB for good news of indian middle calss families. I already request you to half of my friends who crossed the age 33 for graduate posts like ASM, GUARD, C.A., T.A., J.A.A, ECRC. I welcome you to advise railway board to increase of age another 03 years. Sir i request you from this years RRB notification itself they have to implementation to help the my friends to cross 33 years, Please help my friends to open the bright future they are awaiting for last 03 years (at the age of 30 (E.Notice no.03/2012). Please help my aged friends.

4. biswajit says:

respect sir,
    why slowdown promotion in Electric loco shed, Bondamunda as compare to Electric loco shed, tatanagar. both the shed is under chakradharpur division.

5. aman sahu says:

Sir, I am working at bondamunda as the post of Tech-II but a few month go I join asstt. Driver through department and working 4 month then return back in the shed. Please know about seniority.

6. Sir
    the govt of india is going to revised pension of pre 2006 employee is any order has been issued by railway in this regard

• airfindia.org says:

Dear Sir, On this matter Court has ruled in favour of Pensioners. But DOPT has sent the Judgement to Law Ministry for its views. We think the matter will be sorted out before 7th Pay Commission’s implementation.