Category: AIRF References
General Departmental Competitive Examination(GDCE) for filling up 25% of the Direct Recruitment Quota Vacancies – Reg.
No.AIRF/53 ...Read More
With the efforts of AIRF, Ministry of Finance has given green signal to Railway Board for the creation of posts.
Dear Comrades, The long-pending demand of All India Railwaymen’s Federation, for creation of...Read More
- Finalisation of APARs through HRMS for the year 2022-23- Relaxation of deadline for submission of self-appraisal
- Secretarial Assistance under PREM Scheme to the Recognised Federation/Unions
- Offline Holding of Subjective Type Question Paper in Appendix-III A IREM Examination
- Centenary Year Celebration of AIRF – OBSERVANCE OF THE MARTYR’S DAY(SAHEEDI DIWAS) ON 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2023
- Clarification regarding grant of National Holiday Allowance (NHA) to those non- gazetted employees who are getting higher pay level under MACPS