All India Railwaymen’s Federation(AIRF), representing more than 1.3 million Railwaymen, has...Read More
Tag: Budget 2016-17
- Conduct of selections – both Rankers and LDCE quota – RBE NO. 189/2022 Railway Board Order
- Upgradation of Posts from Level-1 to Level-2 Railway Board Order
- Proposal of the Ministry of Railways on removal of ceiling in respect of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – reg.
- Engagement of Retired Para-medica l staff (in Group ‘Ç’) and hiring of Para-medical staff (in Group ‘Ç’) on Contract basis
- AIRF HOLDS NATIONWIDE PROTESTS AGAINST AGNEEPATH SCHEME