On Prime Time, Ravish Kumar/NDTV reviews the highlights and lowlights of the 7th pay panel hike announced by the Centre. We ask whether despite the numbers being portrayed by the government, are employees at lower levels not given adequate hike as per the present day needs. Is the pay panel hike really ‘historic’ as being said by the government? This report completely justify the stand taken by AIRF and its affiliates to go on indefinite strike if Government doesn’t come out with relief. Complete video has been uploaded below:-
About The Author
Liberalized Active Retirement Scheme for Guaranteed Employment for Safety Staff (LARSGESS) – Inclusion of additional categories – PNM/ AIRF Item No. 38/2012
December 18, 2015
Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees — Revised rates effective from 01.07.2015 – RBE 115/2015
September 24, 2015
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023
- Record Note of discussions held by AM(PU) in his Chamber with representatives of AI~F on 21.09.2023 on PNM/ AIRF Itemspertaining to PU Dte.
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2022-23.