Grievances of Staff – MACP anomalies of railway employees
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
No. 2014/E(lR)II/1/4 New Delhi, date: 07.10.2015
The General Secretary,
4, State Entry Road,
New Delhi – 110055
Sub:- Grievances of Staff – MACP anomalies
In above matter, a meeting was held by Board (MS & FC), with both Federations (AIRF & NFIR) on 19.05.2015 to discuss the issues on MACPS anomalies. However, the meeting could not be concluded due to paucity of time and it was decided that next meeting would be fixed to discuss all the issues but meeting had to postponed.
During the discussions held by Board(CRB, MS & FC) with the Federations on 01.10.2015, it was agreed that before the issues are discussed at the level of Board (MS & FC), deliberation may be held by concerned Executive Directors with the General Secretaries of the Federations. For this purpose, a meeting has been fixed for 12.10.2015 at 11.30 hrs in Committee Room, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi. A list of issues to be discussed is ecnlosed.
General Secretaries of the Federations are requested to kindly make it convenient to attend the above meeting.
Dy. Director. Estt.(LR)-I
Issue related to MACPS raised by the Federations (AlRF NFIR)
(1) Financial up-gradation under MACPS to the directly recruited Graduate Engineers Considering entry Grade Pay as Rs. 4,600/- for the purpose of MACP to all the directly recruited Engineering Graduates in Design/Drawing Cadre and other Cadres.
(2) Third financial up-gradation under MACPS on completic n of 20 years of service from the first promotion or 10 years after second promotion or 30 years after regular appointment which ever
(3) Grant of financial up-gradation 1ll1der MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy – (instead of Grade Pay hierarchy)- as per judgment of various Courts.
( 4) MACPS benefits to railway employees – cases of employees joining another unit/organization on request.
(5) Provision fall benefits on financial upgrading under MACPS – including entitlements for travel & treatment in hospital etc.
(6) Non-grant of benefit of financial up-gradation under MACPS to the staff on North Western
(7) Grant of Financial Up- gradation under MACPS to the staff who are in the same Grade Pay
for more than 20 years.
(8) Abolition of Pay Scale and Introduction of up-graded Pay Scale with revised designation Senior
Section Engineers (Drawing) -Clarification on entry Grade Pay.
(9) Non-grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to the Stock Verifiers working in
Zonal Railways/ Production Units.
(10) Grant of financial Up-gradation under MACP Scheme – Wrongful clarification issued ]o)y
the Railway Board.
(11) Wrong implementation of MACP Scheme in IT Cadre/. Granting of financial benefit under
MACP Scheme to EDP Staff.