Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra GS/AIRF speaking on Rajya Sabha TV on 22.11.2016 while participating in debate on Rail safety after accident of Indore Patna Express. Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra vehemently opposed privatization in Railways. He has also expressed his views on the plights of Railway staff facing due to acute shortage of material, facilities and equipment. Com. Shiva Gopal MIshra GS/AIRF also stressed upon to fill up nearly 2.0 Lakhs posts lying vacant in safety categories. He also emphasized on the need of providing adequate financial help to Railway.
About The Author
October 5, 2015
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023
- MINUTES of The PNM Meeting between Railway Board and All India Railwaymen’s Federation held on 11th & 12th April, 2023
- Record Note of discussions held by AM(PU) in his Chamber with representatives of AI~F on 21.09.2023 on PNM/ AIRF Itemspertaining to PU Dte.
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2022-23.