GS/AIRF visited residence of Lok Nayak Jaya Prakash Narayan, who was also President of AIRF, in Patna along with GS/ECRKU and other comrades of the union, on 11th October, 2021, to pay homage to the great leader during AIRF WCM held in Patna on 11-12 October, 2021. On this he also met with Hon’ble CM of Bihar, Shri Nitish Kumar.
About The Author
Brief of the meeting held today with the Railway Board on AIRF’s PNM Item No.14/2018 – Avenue of promotion to the post of Tech. GR.III in S&T Department.
August 5, 2023
Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Additional Allowance to Running Staff RBE 85/2017
August 10, 2017
ट्रेनों का संचालन प्राईवेट आँपरेटर को देना गलत : शिवगोपाल मिश्रा, एआईआरएफ महामंत्री की सीआरबी से मुलाकात
July 6, 2020
- Reservation in Promotion to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD). – Clarifications regarding – RBE No. 13/2023
- Timeline for transfer on mutual exchange basis for non-gazetted railway employees over Zonal Railways
- Revised MOU to be entered into Private empanelled hospitals
- Inclusion of Railway servants recruited against the posts/vacancies advertised/notified prior to 22.12.2003 under Railway Services (Pension) Rules1 1993 reg
- Instructions on Risk Allowance to Railway employees – RBE No. 111/2023