Category: Ministry of Finance
SPECIAL CASH PACKAGE EQUIVALENT IN LIEU OF LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION FARE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DURING THE BLOCK 2018-21.
F.No.12(2) /2020-EII(A)Ministry of FinanceDepartment of ExpenditureEN(A) Branch North Block, New...Read More
Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
No. 1/1/2020-E-11 (B)Government of IndiaMinistry of FinanceDepartment of Expenditure***** OFFICE...Read More
Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2018.
No. 1/2/2018-E-II (B) Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure North...Read More
Cabinet approves release of additional 1% Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2017
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval for...Read More
No. 19030/1/2017-E.IV Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure New Delhi,...Read More
- TREATMENT/REGUALARIZATION OF LEAVE DURING COVID-19(THIRD WAVE) – REGARDING
- Designations of Guard REVISED TO TRAIN MANAGER – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER RBE 07/2022
- Clarification regarding Pass entitlement in cases of posting/transfer with Pay Protection to posts in lower Scale of Pay/Pay Level RBE NO. 05/2022
- RAILWAY BOARD ORDERS – FINANCE FE-I
- RAILWAY BOARD ORDER – ESTABLISHMENT WELFARE CIRCULARS