Category: Ministry of Finance
SPECIAL CASH PACKAGE EQUIVALENT IN LIEU OF LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION FARE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DURING THE BLOCK 2018-21.
F.No.12(2) /2020-EII(A)Ministry of FinanceDepartment of ExpenditureEN(A) Branch North Block, New...Read More
Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
No. 1/1/2020-E-11 (B)Government of IndiaMinistry of FinanceDepartment of Expenditure***** OFFICE...Read More
Grant of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees – Revised Rates effective from 1.7.2018.
No. 1/2/2018-E-II (B) Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure North...Read More
Cabinet approves release of additional 1% Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners w.e.f. 01.07.2017
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its approval for...Read More
No. 19030/1/2017-E.IV Government of India Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure New Delhi,...Read More
- Clarification regarding continuance of widow Pass(WP) facility after demise of the Railway Servant and his/her spouse – Railway Board Order
- Settlement of dues of officers/staff on retirement working at construction organizations: Railway Board Order
- Minutes of the separate meeting held on 03.06.2022 on PNM/AIRF items (Nos. 56/2006, 25/2011, 42/2016 and 55/2018)
- Nationwide Demonstration on the call of AIRF against the abolition of posts
- Timely filling up of vacancies by promotion – PNM/AIRF ITEM NO. 09/2021 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER