Category: 7th Pay Commission
Extension of dead line for issuance of manual pass to railway employees – date extended till 28.02.2021
extension of deadline for issuance of manual pass to railway employees – date extended till...Read More
No.AIRF/34 Dated: May 28, 2020 The D.G.(H.R.),Railway Board,New Delhi Dear Sir, Sub: Payment of...Read More
continuation of issuance of manual pass to railway employees is extended up to 31.12.2020 for serving employees and 31.03.2021 for pensioners – railway board order
Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission- Grant of Conveyance Allowance at the revised rates to Railway Medical Officers. RBE No. 43 2020
RBE No. 43 Government of India (Bharat Sarkar)Ministry of Railways (Rail Mantralaya)(Railway...Read More
Clarification on restriction of Officiating Pay under FR-35 (Rule 1329 IREC (Vol. II) in the context ofRS(RP) Rules, 2016.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) No. PC-VII/2017/I/7/5/8 New Delhi, dated:...Read More
RBE No. 127/2019 – Regarding restrictions of officiating pay under FR-35 in lieu of Charge Allowance
RBE No. 127/2019 – Regarding restrictions of officiating pay under FR-35 in lieu of Charge...Read More
Railway Services(Revised Pay) rules, 2008-Section 11 of the Part’ A’ of the First Schedule – RBE 158/2018
R.B.E. NO. 158/2018 Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Board No. PC-VI...Read More
- Treating Railwaymen as corona warriors – AIRF REFERENCE
- Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Governmentofficials regarding. – DOPT ORDERS
- Provision of CPAP/BIPAP/Oxygen Concentrator in respect of CGHS beneficiaries for domiciliary use – Grant of permission/ex-post facto approval and reimbursement of the cost of the same – Reg.
- Preventive measures to contain spread of Novel Coronavirus(COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Government Officials – Extension in date of validity of guidelines – Reg.
- COVERAGE UNDER RAILWAY SERVICE PENSION RULES – AIRF REFERENCE