Com Shiva Gopal Mishra rightly justifying call of Strike on 11.07.2016 while participating in TV Debate on NDTV India. This debate was held on 30.06.2016 on the sidelines of AIRF’s preparation for Indefinite strike on 11.07.2016. Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra said that staff side is still ready to negotiate with Government provided Government must come out with decent proposal for central government employees. We have uploaded part – 1 of the debate below:-
About The Author
July 10, 2015
Permission to Muslim Railway employees, observing fast during Holy month of Ramzan, for early leaving office
May 10, 2019
- Treating Railwaymen as corona warriors – AIRF REFERENCE
- Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Governmentofficials regarding. – DOPT ORDERS
- Provision of CPAP/BIPAP/Oxygen Concentrator in respect of CGHS beneficiaries for domiciliary use – Grant of permission/ex-post facto approval and reimbursement of the cost of the same – Reg.
- Preventive measures to contain spread of Novel Coronavirus(COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Government Officials – Extension in date of validity of guidelines – Reg.
- COVERAGE UNDER RAILWAY SERVICE PENSION RULES – AIRF REFERENCE