Com. Venu Nair/GS/NRMU(CR) organized a huge rally in Mumbai on 18.03.2019. Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF participated in the meeting as Chief Guest. Speaking on the occasion Com. S.G. Mishra asked comrades of AIRF to be prepared for coming struggles. Com. S.G. Mishra reiterated that AIRF will not compromise on the issue of New Pension System. General Secretary/AIRF also spoke on the various issues pertaining to Railway Employees. Com. Venu Nair also spoke on the occasion and thanked the huge gathering present in meeting.
About The Author
Railway Board to withdraw instructions debarring Safety Category Supervisors to become office bearer of the union
December 25, 2017
Revision of flat rate of Licence Fee(Standard Rate) for Residential Accommodation all over the Indian
June 4, 2020
July 17, 2015
- भारतीय रेल के निजीकरण एवं निगमीकरण के विरोध में संघर्ष के लिए राष्ट्रीय समन्वय समिति का गठन – काम. शिव गोपाल मिश्र होंगे कन्वीनर
- Inter-Railway Request Transfer – Hardships being faced by the staff – Reg.
- continuation of issuance of manual pass to railway employees is extended up to 31.12.2020 for serving employees and 31.03.2021 for pensioners – railway board order
- Upgradation of posts of Track Maintainers without Matching Surrender – Airf Reference
- With the efforts of Airf Railway Board has agreed to keep orders on privilege pass in abeyance till 30.04.2021