Com. Venu Nair/GS/NRMU(CR) organized a huge rally in Mumbai on 18.03.2019. Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF participated in the meeting as Chief Guest. Speaking on the occasion Com. S.G. Mishra asked comrades of AIRF to be prepared for coming struggles. Com. S.G. Mishra reiterated that AIRF will not compromise on the issue of New Pension System. General Secretary/AIRF also spoke on the various issues pertaining to Railway Employees. Com. Venu Nair also spoke on the occasion and thanked the huge gathering present in meeting.
About The Author
March 20, 2015
Issues raised by President/AIRF in the opening speech of PNM/AIRF meeting held on 22-23 November, 2016
May 7, 2017
Recommendations of the High Power Committee to review the duty hours of running staff- Decisions thereof on Breach of Rest Allowance – RBE 135/2016
December 2, 2016
- Treating Railwaymen as corona warriors – AIRF REFERENCE
- Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Governmentofficials regarding. – DOPT ORDERS
- Provision of CPAP/BIPAP/Oxygen Concentrator in respect of CGHS beneficiaries for domiciliary use – Grant of permission/ex-post facto approval and reimbursement of the cost of the same – Reg.
- Preventive measures to contain spread of Novel Coronavirus(COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Government Officials – Extension in date of validity of guidelines – Reg.
- COVERAGE UNDER RAILWAY SERVICE PENSION RULES – AIRF REFERENCE