GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYSRAILWAY BOARD No.2018/TransCell/Health/CGHS...Read More
GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF RAILWAYS(RAILWAY BOARD) NO. 20181Tnans Cell/Realth/CGHSefile Dated:...Read More
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD) No. 2007/H/23/5 (Appliances) New Delhi,...Read More
Large number of vacancies in Medical Department and non-availability of specialists in Ortho, Neuro, Pediatrics etc – PNM/ AIRF item No.55/2015
Large number of vacancies in Medical Department and non-availability of specialists in Ortho,...Read More
Extension to the scheme of “Honorary Visiting Specialists” in all the Railway Hospitals all over Indian Railways
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL WAY BOARD) No. 2015/H-1112/3/HVS/Policy ...Read More
Policy on reimbursement of medical expenses by Railways where part payment has been received by the beneficiary through medical insurance claim
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAILWAY BOARD) No. 2009/H / 6-4/Policy General Manager,...Read More
- Treating Railwaymen as corona warriors – AIRF REFERENCE
- Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Governmentofficials regarding. – DOPT ORDERS
- Provision of CPAP/BIPAP/Oxygen Concentrator in respect of CGHS beneficiaries for domiciliary use – Grant of permission/ex-post facto approval and reimbursement of the cost of the same – Reg.
- Preventive measures to contain spread of Novel Coronavirus(COVID-19) – Attendance of Central Government Officials – Extension in date of validity of guidelines – Reg.
- COVERAGE UNDER RAILWAY SERVICE PENSION RULES – AIRF REFERENCE