Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra GS/AIRF speaking on Rajya Sabha TV on 22.11.2016 while participating in debate on Rail safety after accident of Indore Patna Express. Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra vehemently opposed privatization in Railways. He has also expressed his views on the plights of Railway staff facing due to acute shortage of material, facilities and equipment. Com. Shiva Gopal MIshra GS/AIRF also stressed upon to fill up nearly 2.0 Lakhs posts lying vacant in safety categories. He also emphasized on the need of providing adequate financial help to Railway.
About The Author
Suggestions in regard to improvement of financial health and enhancement of productivity and efficiency of Indian Railways – Reg.
August 26, 2020
Clarification regarding bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under RS(RP) Rules, 2016 RBE 113/2016
October 2, 2016
- WATCH LIVE – ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF AIRF
- AIRF WORKING COMMITTEE FINALIZED 8 RESOLUTIONS TO BE DISCUSSED DURING ANNUAL GENERAL COUNCIL MEETING
- ANNUAL GENERAL CONVENTION OF AIRF BEGINS
- केंद्र सरकार के खिलाफ AIRF ने मनाया धिक्कार दिवस, रेल कर्मियों में जासूसी के खिलाफ रोष
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: RAILWAY BOARD Order 20.07.2021 – RBE 52/2021